• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Homer's 1990 240 redblock exorcism

Just bought the tarbo. Holset HE351CW

More pictures. Later style open fuel rail. I'll cut the schrader off and put a return fitting on there.
DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

Just as a thought, RSI still has the jig for my car's header and I'm sure they would be happy to cobble one together for you. If you're interested, I could make some measurements to see if it's tight enough to fit into a 240. Since the header was originally designed to fit around the 960 mounts, I'm guessing you'd be golden there unless you plan on running A/C, then the 960 mounts will become a PITA for accessory clearance.

I'm looking forward to seeing how your setup runs since you're not using an LPT motor like I am. I'm especially interested in seeing how the N/A cams work since I'm still running the tiny LTP bumpsticks.

Really glad to see more State-side people leaving tractor-town!

1014.jpg

a033.jpg

a036.jpg

Last edited:
After looking at my pictures again, I'm also thinking it looks too wide at the bottom to clear the rails on a 240 :-(. Ah well, I can still measure if there's interest. Either way, I'm really excited to see others coming down this path!

Yeah doesn't look promising, but measurements cant hurt!
Some dowel pins arrived for the flywheel from mcmaster. Needs a resurface too.
Picture%20001.jpg

Back