• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

b230ft K cam required mods

Only 215hp 235 ft lbs, I haven't had any problems with the turbo, I'm shooting for around 300. I was running on lh2.2 for a long time maxing out some brown top injectors.

Come on man get the work done and post us some results! I may be following in your footsteps very soon! 300 should be easily attainable, I've seen them rated up to 400whp (not sure how accurate that is).

An '88 b230ft has 9 mm conrods. It might not be the most suitable engine for a 19T or holset, unless you replace the 9mm conrods with h-beams.

Yeah I was originally planning on throwing in some 13mm rods, but I read a post from another user who made 600hp+ on some cheap Chinese h beams. I may end up going that route as they're extremely affordable (full set for <$150) and if they can hold up to that much power, even tho I don't ever plan on going over 400whp, then why the hell not?

Yeah I was originally planning on throwing in some 13mm rods, but I read a post from another user who made 600hp+ on some cheap Chinese h beams. I may end up going that route as they're extremely affordable (full set for <$150) and if they can hold up to that much power, even tho I don't ever plan on going over 400whp, then why the hell not?

Where'd you get 400whp?

He doesn't need one, already shown you that you're wrong, by 1000rpm.

So an isolated example of a specific build all of the sudden represents the majority of crap builds on this forum?

I was going to say you must be a special kind of stupid, but then I recall you asking the forum what dimension shim to use when you swap cams. Goes without saying.

Sweedish speedshop tune=/=Tbroke homebrew tune.

All the 200whp hoopties on here thinking their stock cracked turbo manifolds are gods gift to mankind because one guy over the sea made 500bhp on one.

It's no wonder nobody puts their crap on a dyno around here. The truth would hurt them too much.

So an isolated example of a specific build all of the sudden represents the majority of crap builds on this forum?

I was going to say you must be a special kind of stupid, but then I recall you asking the forum what dimension shim to use when you swap cams. Goes without saying.

You were still wrong tho :roll::rofl::rofl:

By 400whp you're gonna have to build a very stout motor and upgrade virtually every other part of the drivetrain. IMO if you want 400whp buy a modern sports car.

Yeah, if I ever follow any of your advice :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Except I've made over 400hp on a redblock. You haven't. You don't even know how to swap cams. You don't have the aptitude to do it, which is why you and many others have to resort to taking credit for other people's work.

Except I've made over 400hp on a redblock. You haven't. You don't even know how to swap cams. You don't have the aptitude to do it, which is why you and many others have to resort to taking credit for other people's work.

Wow, I can actually feel the butthurt emanating off my screen. Do you need hug mr.? :rofl:

Back