• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Streetkarnage Wagon

HOW MANY ****ING TIMES DOES HE HAVE TO SAY HE DOES NOT GIVE A **** ABOUT GRIP OR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

He got 10's because they will LOOK dope, and 195s to help fit it in the archs..is it that difficult to understand? Hes not going to track it, hes not going to drag it, nothing. Have any of you who say "OMG ITS GONNA COME OFF THE BEAD WHEN YOU HIT A BUMP" ever even KNOWN of anybody who runs tires like that?? Cause it doesnt happen....Ive known people DAILYING cars with more stretch and not had one issue. Stop whining like a bunch of bitches..

^^^
yup. everyones gonna wine about it, then once there mounted and on the car its gonna start a frenzy. Fist its gonna be the "Stretched Tires on Volvos" thread. then the "how much stretch will X tire on X rim give me". The final stage is where everyone breaks out in skinny jeans and flannels marching in a line like ****ing lemmings. Seen it all before.

You forgot the final stage...Everyone buys volvos dumps em on wide wheels with stretch tires and buys all the "illest" and "hellaflush" stickers and license plate frames. :rofl:

You forgot the final stage...Everyone buys volvos dumps em on wide wheels with stretch tires and buys all the "illest" and "hellaflush" stickers and license plate frames. :rofl:

so youve got a problem with me having a fatlace and illest sticker on my volvo?

Drove the hour drive to the place that im geting them done at on sat to drop them off to get there and they were ****ing shut so drove back again with my wheels in the car :( wont have time to go back up there till friday.. so next weekend is a goer!!

YEP!!

they place im geting it done at hold drift events and they had one on friday and sat night so thats why we failed this week!!

so booked in on for saturday this week, geting up there when they open and just going to hang around till there done!!

so youve got a problem with me having a fatlace and illest sticker on my volvo?

No, i like the idea of hellaflush more than i actually like it, it seems like such a bandwagon thing now is all. People just seem to go out and buy those stickers and have no idea what it fatlace is or where the illest thing started. They just get them because they think its the "cool" thing to do.

Enough thread jacking tho, im pissed that place was close i was excited to see em on your car!!!

No, i like the idea of hellaflush more than i actually like it, it seems like such a bandwagon thing now is all. People just seem to go out and buy those stickers and have no idea what it fatlace is or where the illest thing started. They just get them because they think its the "cool" thing to do.

Enough thread jacking tho, im pissed that place was close i was excited to see em on your car!!!

i went to the store in SF and got the stickers....i know how it came about...

I think they will blow out withing 1000km's of driving, or the tyres will be destroyed by the gaurds due to being too wide for the gaurds by a large margin (roller or not), within 2000km's.

haha ahhh sssshhhhut up, There getting fitted tomorrow god damn it!! haha

I think they will blow out withing 1000km's of driving, or the tyres will be destroyed by the gaurds due to being too wide for the gaurds by a large margin (roller or not), within 2000km's.
:lol::lol::lol:

VQ- If you are so disgusted in the way this car is turning out, why do you keep coming in here and saying your 2 cents? I have already said i really don't care what you have to say so I don't see why you keep posting! :grrr:

Oh wow I messed up on one word. I'm not disgusted, where did I ever say that?

It needs tyres like this to look good.

img1867w.jpg

Back