• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 2k18: September 26-30

Made it home without any car troubles today. Thanks to all who pitched ideas, flowed solder, and threw fuel pump relays my way. It still runs not quite 100% at WOT, but it starts/idles/runs OK otherwise and got me where I needed to go.

It was nice meeting everyone. Thanks for the hospitality, great food, and great company. It's always great to sit and BS with such an eclectic group of gearheads. Can't wait till next year!

~ Guy with the Redneck M3

Had an amazing time. A much needed vacation too. Really really had a blast playing in the woods this year with all the off-road guys. I'm glad i didnt take the stock v70 T5 out on the drive as I cooked the bearings just going for a quick drive with towery. Lots of whirring from the front on the way home around 60mph lol. Oops.

RWD volvo and a bottle of bleach next year!

Huge thanks to the Gants for putting this together each year. That is some seriously pretty countryside in the mountains.

Big Thanks again for all those involved in making Mountain Meet such a good time.. Thanks to Wren for his nonstop cooking effort everything was delish. Kenny's ass was as sweet as always. Jared and Bailey thanks again for all you do for the community.. I'm looking forward to next year already..

-Sam & Sarah

I had a big time as always. A highlight was taking a ride in Sam's 2JSwede wagon. Super cool.
Many thanks to Jared and Baleigh for all the hard work before and after the meet.
I was really pleased with the way the new fryer made cooking 10 lbs. of fries relatively easy and to say the smoker performed WAY above expectations is an understatement. We're now down to fine tuning our cooking setups.
I'm already looking forward to next year.

Back