• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

HUB's 1968 122s Wagon Project

Good Afternoon,

Sorry for the lack of posts. Having a little one makes things a challenging. Haha.

Intake manifold back. The thermostat neck will be modified. Also continue to work on the wiring.

zDHWk8Bl.jpg

TCOa1Dbl.jpg

K4QTFI3l.jpg

KOCJHYXl.jpg

BvMjoH3l.jpg

Thanks,

Looking great, keep going!

I know the challenge, I pulled my Amazon apart almost three years ago right after having my first daughter and now with my second daughter I'm lucky to log a few hours a week in the garage if that.

Looking great, keep going!

I know the challenge, I pulled my Amazon apart almost three years ago right after having my first daughter and now with my second daughter I'm lucky to log a few hours a week in the garage if that.

Haha. Yep. Just get in the garage on Sunday?s.

Thanks,

No wait, why??

For a few different reasons. One of which was lack of time. I?m going back to school and just had another child. However, one of the main reasons was to help 19 employees of mine that got laid off as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Most of the money was distributed evenly to help them out.

Thanks,

A noble decision. I hope it found a good home. Took a lot of self control when I saw it for sale haha

You say 19 employees of yours, what kind of business do you run? Is it something we can become patrons of? Would love to support a business like that.

You say 19 employees of yours, what kind of business do you run? Is it something we can become patrons of? Would love to support a business like that.

I work for a large corporate company and I felt they should have done more. I was reading articles of how some CEO?s made huge changes to help employees and that inspired me.

I plan on coming back to Volvo?s again. I don?t know if I?ll get another 122 wagon. However, I would enjoy a 145 or 745.

Thanks for your kind words.

Back