• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 turbo side and trunk molding twist and snap clips

242crj

does anyone know where or IF there are any trim clips for attaching the side & trunk moldings to a 240 turbo ( black plastic with stainless steel backing strip)?
I have posted some photos on flicker for these I had some but have used them up.need to replace the trim on my wife's car.

see photos at https://www.flickr.com/photos/39176469@N08/albums/72157694198366770

any leads to finding these?
Thanks
Chuck

you are good..... Thanks. will order some now if i could just find some decent 242 Turbo side trim that I didn't have to repair...
Do you know of any hiperfauto??
Chuck

trim pcs.....

Think I am good for now. got the pcs from my car down and they are patched and only need a few more places patched up sanded and paint.... but next hail storm I ? if I can fix them again.

anyone ever taken 2 pcs of 244 and made a long 242 pc for the rear?? wonder how that would work.??

been using sem bumper repair epoxy to fill in chips and cracks then spray with trim black from sem.... works good till the @#!$@# hail

Back