• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mini-SE October 27-29 2017

Thanks again for your hospitality Kenny. Had a blast, got to learn a bit about my car and even fixed a few bugs it had on the way back. Lets do this again in spring!

Wish I could make it. My dad (77 y/o) just got himself flung off a horse and is a bit busted up (cracked C2, broken scapula, several broken ribs, collapsed lung, cracked femur) so we're heading down to the farm to help out with all the freezing weather prep stuff that needs to happen that he can't do.

Don't piss off Betty so the spring SE can happen!

Well that was prophetic.. lol. Anyway, some minor rules adjustments, couple finished house projects, and it'll be all good. Spring planning to start now so as to get things set and the event on the calender.

Thanks again Kenny for hosting! It was cool to see everyone again and see what people have been up to. Dat dyno makes for unlimited entertainment.

Thanks again for your hospitality Kenny. Had a blast, got to learn a bit about my car and even fixed a few bugs it had on the way back. Lets do this again in spring!

Thanks for coming out guys! good time was had by most I believe. That heater control work for you, mark?

Well that was prophetic.. lol. Anyway, some minor rules adjustments, couple finished house projects, and it'll be all good. Spring planning to start now so as to get things set and the event on the calender.

Thanks for coming out guys! good time was had by most I believe. That heater control work for you, mark?

The interior pieces helped, but the vacuum bits were different. Think I need a 940 or late 740 type ::shrugs:: Thanks again though

ah. yeah that car is probably in no condition to pull completely apart to get the vacuum lines. the slider style heat/cold/blend was also replaced with an electronic motor in the 940s iirc.

Back