• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

Busy beyond all reason. Had a big Fourth-of-July thing, cleaned the windows on the house / lubed the rollers (much better), finished the garage paint job, finished the front yard sprinkler / sod, installed a storm door on the basement walk-out (kind of cool).

Flat flywheel is on the way. Wife has a crazy travel schedule coming up. Thinking that would be the time rip and tear.

Anybody ever been to Stance Wars? Is it fun?

https://stancewars.com/

B1F2EE29-7566-4F69-8C3A-FBB7B5B00944-M.jpg

Last edited:
:lol::lol:

Jumped into the clutch "rabbit hole" by accident. Thought a nice, light, flat flywheel would be fun. Whoops. Got spend some cash or stick with the dog-dish it would seem.

The first of many, I'm sure.

Clutch on the way, flat flywheel being surfaced. Hope to drop her in early next week. Going to order some 3? mandrel 90*?s for the down pipe.

Hot dang this is actually going to happen!

Yeah, good way to check things before you get too far, I also prime the system by pulling the coil wire to the distributor and let the starter do the work, once you have pressure pop the wire back on and you're good to go.

Good stuff. Should help me find the leaks and give me some peace of mind that she's not dry on start up.

Can anybody tell me where this goes?

A5EEC629-64D7-4679-9347-DA8EA8CAADC6-M.jpg

D403F819-98A5-4444-8F30-A719DE60EFE1-M.jpg

Back