• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Crazy! I just worked on my own car today! Changed the engine wiring harness on my 245 without pulling the manifold. It had been converted to a B230, so I had to figure out the TPS stuff as the rotton harness had been modified the accept its TPS. All good now. Also changed the drain back valve on the pump.... I hope this cures my lack of cold startability.

Home to put in some 93 245 dor panels with the built in tweeters, and run some speaker wires so I can finally get some music in this thing. Some winter tires, change a brake bulb, and I'm good for winter. EXCEPT I have to change the passenger windshield wiper mechanism---- this does not look enjoyable.

Jordan

Parce que I needed it back on the road before 10PM, and Lordco had not the slider brackets, only the slider pins/caliper screws. So, I took Mark's used slider bracket, popped the pins out, cleaned up the channels, and neverseezed up the new pins. Should be good until next brake service, at which point it'll be V70 302mm brake time.

BTW, the EBC Redstuffs have great friction, I recommend them highly.

Ah- Eastvan. Yeah, likely headed to or from growler acquisition for dinner. My gf lives near there.

Back