• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Just another B234FT Conversion..

google: "038 109 243 D" -> Febi Bilstein

Btw... i something like hate my car right now... Powersteering doesnt work... LH2.4 doenst work...

Arrrre... it doesnt want to idle with Lambda feedback on.. starts to stall -> dead with lambda off its sits according to weather, temp and engine load on lambda 1,06 - 0,96... so we found a quite good map for it.. (while driving its .80-.85 acc. to rpm ;))

but turning on lambda (ign switched of and plugged out fuse or LH will make odd things) it instantly failboats...

M90 stuff --shipping is the problem, I never found a reasonable way to ge them into US. There used to be a member from UK who managed to ship them for a reasonable rate, --

YEAH !! I'm happy now !

its runs with Lambdafeedack.. L1 on every given RPM..

i changed to my old 937ECU and oh wonder... it works... my 977 seems to be damaged :( it worked 4000km with no probs before the swap so i never thinked of it being defective.. argh...

on monday we are going to find a nice setup and then we will do a chip and go for ignition :) Maybe 2 more weeks and im ready to drive it :)

Nice, don't forget to make some videos :p Do you plan on using a stand alone ems somewhere in the future, instead of LH2.4?

mhhhkay drove some KMs on the weekend after we had our last notebookdrive on last tuesday..

ECU tune to drive is done.. it has 0,7bar of boost which is far too much for the ignition angle from the factory 219 goldiebox.. you can hear the motor running knocky past 4500rpm..

But.. amazing so far... the turbo is producing a quite infernal sound :D and the bov is twittering like a boss...

I had one moment of total adrenalin when some parts fell off the engine and got meshedup in the wheelhouse.. it sounded like the motor was gone :wtf: So.. my copperbolt got a lil bit dry on its tip in that moment.. :oops: Instant stop... check for motor.. runs.. OK?! Dafuq was that?! My buddy went to the place where it happened and i looked for the new V70 Calipers but nothing.. it turned out that it was just a fawking enginemount for hanging it with a crane... somehow i disassembled it and forgot it anywhere near thar steering...

Oh.. Steering btw.. the power part of it... doesnt work.. :grrr:

Otherwise the ignitions still runs stock 219 it runs a bit boggy here and there also it stalls when lift off the throttle from above 2500 rpm.. played around with the throttle itself.. when i adjust it to proper "falling in idle from anywhere" i had no cutoff cause the poti was bypassed then. I now have it adjusted to something like a compromise... Also as saif the ECU tune is a preliminary one...

Turbo kicks at around 3100rpm in your back... so i think its choosen wisely ;) But the dealers said its a 0,3bar actuator... so.. why this MoFo goes up to 0.7.. seems to be a lil small and i have to grind it bigg0r.. also the wasteflapper cant open rly good cause it hits the wall really soon.. i grinded some meat for it to open more but still not enough... chinaturbs.. argh...

100kms to go then i have to retighten the headbolts from KL-Racing.. Maybe i'll also get some new hydros...

And i dont know if its something about the 960TB but i have a superstrange whistling while accellerating... sounds like swirls in the intake.. will do a vid of that...

V70 brake does its job like a champ btw :omg:

Ja.. aber sowas von die Geile Drecksschwarte ;)

Some time ago I also experienced a strange whistling sound when accelerating, it turned out to be one of the exhaust gaskets which was blown. Probably did not tighten the nuts enough as one was missing. So get your 13mm spanner and check :)

Hi,

no it definately comes from anywhere the intake/brakebooster... :nod:

More from the throttle than anything else... i'll see and report :)

Check if you didn't forget to connect a vacuum line somewhere to the manifold. Sounds like it sucks in air through a small hole somewhere.

go for the sound, plug 1 ear,

Take a hose that fits your other ear and go look for the sound. Pretty shure the sound come from the same place as the problem :d

dunno what it is... we will see...

in the meantime i have another one... is this normal?!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Y62iMU_jetE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

my oilcooler AN 10 fittings are loose but they do seal... i dont understand how this worx..?!! just a little bit wet but no drops on it...

Last edited:
Back