• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Junction City, Oregon: Scandinavian Auto Showcase Feeler Thread Early August 2018

I may be out. Depends on a few things.

1) need to make sure cooling system is working properly, instead of boiling coolant when the engine is shut down
2) need to replace torque rods with some that have good bushings
3) need to make sure that there will be fundage for a trip like this.

-J

Hopefully you can make it, John!

Here's an email I sent out to attendees in case anyone is in the mood for last-minute decisions...

Greetings!

The show is THIS SUNDAY! We're looking forward to seeing all the cars and meeting all the owners!

Here's some "day of" logistics;

You need to arrive with your car between 8 and 9 AM on Sunday August 12.
The location is at the intersection of 6th ave and Front Street in Junction City, Oregon.
We'll have registration forms for you to sign upon arrival
The show will go from 10AM- 2PM
The rules will be listed in the registration forms. They are the typical car show/meet guidelines; no burnouts, excessive revving, music, obey all traffic laws, etc.
If you have any questions, you can contact me (Ethan) at 541-868-6261
If you have friends that did not put in an RSVP but still want to have their car in the show, tell them to come anyways! We will accept any Scandinavian-made cars while we still have space!
Stick around after the show for some drinks and delicious Scandinavian food!
Thank you for being a part of this community!

-Ethan

Cool, sounds like an improvement from down here. You see it, smell it, the sun casts an orange glow on the ground, not normal sunlight. About the only plus is it dropped temps a little, but I'd take the temps over the smoke anyday...

I hope to be able to show up around 12:30 on Sunday. I don’t expect to still be able to show my car. I would just like to stop by.

Gotta see how things pan out time wise. We are here, gonna hit the festival tonight, get a lay of the land. See ya'll tomorrow.

Worst case I have towels and detailing spray if I miss the car wash.

Back