• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Streetkarnage Wagon

Oh wow I messed up on one word. I'm not disgusted, where did I ever say that?

It needs tyres like this to look good.

img1867w.jpg

That looks awesome.

Oh wow I messed up on one word. I'm not disgusted, where did I ever say that?

It needs tyres like this to look good.

img1867w.jpg
Its like the little JDM schoolgirl mated with the S Carolina NASCAR redneck and had a weird little half-breed kid. I love it.

PicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPictures

....Please?

Ha ha ha ha..... Ive seen the tyres on the rims and the wheels on the car :-D :neener::finger:

Ive been told to keep pics to myself, so so so sorry you all cant see them till Zac posts them :-(

Looks good though... :rockon:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

seriously, is it really necessary to make us wait like this?

7edaa766.jpg

sneaky photo for you all.. Started pissing down dd as much as I could in the rain haha but will finish it tomorrow if the rain goes away!!

Oh and the other side of the car was jacked uo in the photo!

OMG! teaser is not nice.

Looks like it has some amazing potential. Cant wait to see better pictures, i demand them asap tomorrow morning.

Back