• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I was too legit. Too legit to quit.

Painting done :nod: Time to clean up the engine bay, put the new belts on, and put 'er back together

01DVsTul.jpg

mmM8FMpl.jpg

No worries Gary, we'll do a track night up there sometime :nod:

Engine is back together. Testing for leaks before I button everything up

W5gvoQnl.jpg

Used this paint for the engine bay stuff. I like it so far. Looks OEM but has a tiny bit of flake in it so it looks nice in the sun.

I1Xfk35l.jpg

Funny, I was painting stuff last night on mine as well. Had some Krylon but for some reason it didn't want to dry this time around, so there's a couple finger prints on it, despite sitting overnight.

Wagon is almost done, 140 just needs a bath. Found the radiator is leaking, not the water pump on it. Nothing like last minute show prep. lol

Volvos know when a show is coming...they toy with our emotions :lol:

I'm sure you've all done it, but I ran the car open downpipe for yuks. Sounds awesome but I'm SO glad I have a full exhaust :nod:

All buttoned up! Didn't have time to do the center caps and a few odds and ends, but no worries. See you guys in a few hours! :wave:

fmctdSll.jpg

Got to the show good and early :cool: Had an amazing time! Very good event, HUGE thanks to the volunteers, and good to see/meet a lot of you!

fFI6ZH4l.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely. Congrats on the placements btw! :wave:

The 740 has a few more things coming this summer, but then it will be time to jump into the 242...:-D

HnPAPTdl.jpg

Thanks!

Next year the 242 will be at the show right? RIGHT?!?

My dad brought his LT1 265 and his friend brought his minty 242 turbo so YES, I want to park with them next year. My roomie can bring up my 7 if he doesn't find his own by then. He really wants a pre-90 744 :uh::lol:

Is there a Davis photo thread yet? I'll drop mine in there.

In local news, there is a Volvo meet at my parent's house every day :oogle:

0SybZeLl.jpg

Edit: I have to say THANK YOU again to Janspeed for pointing out my strut mount! Between that fix and a new lower control arm the car rides excellent on the freeway now with no pull in the steering :nod:

Last edited:
Back