• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 Not sure where to get brake rotors for my '91 240?

91racked

Hey guys! I need brake rotors, 1991 volvo 240 sedan, automatic, non turbo.

What brand should I shoot for? OEM? if so, where do I get them? Does it have to be online?

In denver, colorado.

Centric and Brembo are good choices. It doesn't have to be online. You could always go to a local parts store. RockAuto online has a good selection of brake parts.

Hey guys! I need brake rotors, 1991 volvo 240 sedan, automatic, non turbo.

What brand should I shoot for? OEM? if so, where do I get them? Does it have to be online?

In denver, colorado.

For a stock car don't waste your money on name brand brake drums and rotors anymore

The chinese/no name stuff from a good parts house is going to run you about $20 a rotor and are more true and just as well made (now, in 2017) than a lot of the name brand stuff I've seen lately/past 10 years

I don't even fool with cutting or resurfacing rotors anymore because of this - new rotors with every brake job - STREET CARS

Don't skimp on pads - I like Textar yellow box for the wife's car but everybody has a favorite

And again, to be clear, before the PILE ON starts - this is on a STOCK STREET CAR

For a stock car don't waste your money on name brand brake drums and rotors anymore

The chinese/no name stuff from a good parts house is going to run you about $20 a rotor and are more true and just as well made (now, in 2017) than a lot of the name brand stuff I've seen lately/past 10 years

I don't even fool with cutting or resurfacing rotors anymore because of this - new rotors with every brake job - STREET CARS

Don't skimp on pads - I like Textar yellow box for the wife's car but everybody has a favorite

And again, to be clear, before the PILE ON starts - this is on a STOCK STREET CAR

I'll second this. I'm running cheap ass autozone rotors on my dd and they work great (well they work great now that my stuffed up brake caliper is replaced)

Back