• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mangohick Motorsports LLC Grand Opening Meet.. Nov 8th 2008 R.VA.

Thanks to Vince and his family for letting us use their property again. We had a gorgeous day (couldn't have asked for better weather) and had a pretty decent turnout. Vince's mom's chicken was "da bomb" (as usual), and Todd is officially the best camera man ever. Part monkey, part wino, 100% gangsta.

Can't wait till the next meet!!!

Yep, me too, had an awesome time Vince! Thank your parents and Jessica for me too! Glad my car made it down and back without major issues. Everything was fine after we fixed the e-fan wiring, so that was good :) And I think I lost a chunk of my RR tire on 95, but that's all good :)

Thanks to everyone who made it out.. I love having these meets for you guys, it's a blast for me too.. and I appreciate everyone being curteous around my parents and our property. I barely had to clean up this morning which makes me wanna keep having meets like this. Again, cant thank you guys enough!

Hey Vince & Jessica, thanks again for putting on a great meet. For those who didn't make it, you missed out on a perfect day weather-wise for a meet. The band - Tobbacco Row - was fantastic. I'm always iffy on bluegrass, but they were awesome.
I shot 3 or 4 complete songs on video for the band, hopefully it will work into a 1-shot music video for them. I broke out the Canon XL1 with a fresh 4hour battery (no fail like SE) and I'm pretty sure I got some excellent video. I'm going to do my best to put up a couple short clips tonight, but the final cut won't be done until Dec, after I finish the SE7 video.
Had a great drive through the country & thought I was going to die at least twice. Picture this - half my body hanging out the rear pass. window in Vince's car + unknown speed around a corner on 185 series tires = almost pooped my pants. Seriously, I imagined him dumping the car into the ditch and me being decapitated.
Rob - thanks for the ride in your car. I've seen it a number of times the past 2 years & this was my first ride. You could charge admission at the meets for a ride.

My pics will be online in an hour or so.

-Todd

As always had a good time. Thanks for letting Todd and I crash at your place Vince.

And Billy remember, dinner and a movie and just kinda let things happen as they will ;-)

And Rob get a fuse on that fan before Matt decides to strangle you. Jackass..

Thanks again Vince for hosting and providing some awesome chicken. And for almost kind of maybe making my brake slightly less ineffective. I'll work on that.

I would just like to point out how I have a huge dislike for buffalo chicken. However, I tried some of Billy's buffalo chicken dip and fell in love with it. I want some more...and more of his meat too.

yay for my meat! i love having my meat in everyone's mouths!

:omg:

quick and dirty recipe for the meat dip:

this is the key ratio...
1lb ground beef, browned and drained
1 box cream cheese
1 can Ro-tel diced tomatoes and jalapenos (they also have tomatoes and habaneros if you want it hotter)
cumin, salt and pepper to taste. cayenne pepper or other hotness optional

Put beef in skillet and melt in cream cheese and stir in rotel. serve hot with chips. easy.

this amount (1-1-1) will feed 2-4 people if they have the munchies like whoa, or more if not so much. i made 3 pounds for the meet.

if you want the recipe for the chicken dip, search in the past MMS meet threads. It's in there

Back