• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Quebec's first T6 swap (Maybe)

DeeWorks is making me a nice T6 torque plate in order to drill the bores nice and straight to 81.2mm

Will probably go for these Traum pistons that Yoshifab should be able to provide in a timely matter.

Bling!! Thanks DeeWorks! :oogle:

XvSgrvL.jpg

Need to drop that thing on the floor a couple of times to break it in proper! Where did the other spacer go?
I say this in jest. Good looking piece that I hope you only have to use once! Looking forward to following this build.

Need to drop that thing on the floor a couple of times to break it in proper! Where did the other spacer go?
I say this in jest. Good looking piece that I hope you only have to use once! Looking forward to following this build.

It's right there by the rubber mallet! :-P

I may end up renting it for a small fee to other TB members... Even with a rent fee of $50 + shipping back and forth it would save the user a good $200 over having one made.

I wouldn't trust honing a 700+ hp build without this thing bolted to the block anyway so I had no other choice than having one made by DeeWorks.

It's good for all Whiteblock sixes I think since the holes are 84mm. I'll just have to check for the head bolt pattern on an earlier (1991) B6304 block I have in my garage.

Edit: Roger-Dee told me it will also fit on a 5 cylinder Whiteblock...

Last edited:
I bought it back in May. I don't see it on the website, I only see the redblock adapter. I'm swapping a B6304S

You're right! I just checked with him and he has to finalize the pilot bushing for the Whiteblock adapter before he'll list it on the Website.

Woohoo!!!

Going to pickup my set of Traum T6 forged pistons at the US Border today! Provided by Yoshifab!

Can't wait to see what these look like and give them to my machinist so he can finally drill the bores!

Back