• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

whos been on the board the longest?

Didn't it use to be a member called three fat tiger or something like that? Or am I mixing forums again with my vodka?

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to this forum, hope I'm posting in the right section. I have some great stories to tell you about acai tea, herbal weightloss supplements, and male enhancement products check out my sig for more info.

EDIT: I think TFT's advice has fixed my cars as often as I have on my own.

Last edited:
I was one of the first 20 members. My sig changed to yea, right after the masses who do not know or do anything to volvo's joined the forum. My best guess would be 1996-97 sometime.

Last edited:
I was on the old board, too.jord9308 I believe. I lurked for a long time, I liked some of the articles and references. I used Stu Spencer's article to put B230 intake on my k-jet 242ti.
Any way to see the old posts?

I lost all of my old Emailing lists when my old outlook corrupted, but it was around '00. I was just a lerker back then. After I got Goldie in 01 I started posting nonsence on the Ex boards, man guys I've known some of you for almost 10 years! I was still Infector back then.

I was late to sign up for the new website, and never got my original join date reinstated.

Back