• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

scrap wagon - '69 145 - always for sale

^ Thank's this will help me decide what parts to keep and what to get rid of.

now for the first spoiled decision, what flavor do I go with?

IMG_3195_zps0cefmx0a.jpg

s-l1600_zpsbakohetu.jpg

Last edited:
I have that white interior on my 69. It was professionally cleaned when I first got it, didn't make much of a dent. Gonna have to dye it if I want to keep them seats, otherwise I'm going to a 700 series set of seats.

I have that white interior on my 69. It was professionally cleaned when I first got it, didn't make much of a dent. Gonna have to dye it if I want to keep them seats, otherwise I'm going to a 700 series set of seats.

sell me the skins then :-P

Pressure washer cleans it all up. Trick is not to get too close or you will rip your upholstery apart

before (this one is from my parts car, way more dirty then then one on the green car)
8DB94185-4BCC-4DBC-975E-0A3C87326BDB_zpscngvcw2i.jpg

keep spraying until you see no more dirt coming out and then spray even more
56B1CF15-3DAE-4300-AFC1-3526EE4564ED_zpsl4gndosl.jpg

after (needs to dry - seats take DAYS to dry even in the summer)
D0D2110B-22AD-49C4-89F8-054A2E2FCA73_zpshxnavzfx.jpg

That after pic kinda looks worse than the before.

If I end up replacing the interior we'll see if I remember this post! If so, I'll let you know.

That after pic kinda looks worse than the before.

If I end up replacing the interior we'll see if I remember this post! If so, I'll let you know.

It's still wet in that picture turns out the colors are grey and not white. That car was desert dry so the carpet pattern came off, Im trying to show you what can be done

nope all that stuff is sold or parted out.

one that's on this car is rusted
one on the white car has been rear ended

so do you want the grill ?

No, I don't want the grill or any other parts.
If you can't use any other hatch, then so be it. I only brought it up because I thought I saw you towing home another 145 and hoped you could use that hatch. No big deal.

You sound butt hurt.
only time I ever refuse sales is when I have a need for the item
find me a 145 tailgate and i'll trade you the yellow one

Last edited:
Awesome patina!

Keep up the good work and don?t forget to post more Pictures :cool:

Thank you.

Today I installed a NOS passenger side tail light
Replaced the rusted gate - no time to adjust since it started to rain on me. I will also be taking it off to respray and I'll adjust it at the point. I can finally get to the back again.

93FC13D2-8049-4755-BB9B-ADFDA9B728DC_zpsh37ehxok.jpg

Old tires were going flat so I put on BBS 15x7.5 in Volvo pattern and RWD offset. The centers use to be painted gold but someone painted them silver.
95D23B53-F242-4C30-8184-B924648097EA_zps237vlcga.jpg

few months ago I started to strip the silver but got too lazy. I'll eventually get them media blasted, unless I sell them first
46B263B8-B3E5-4C16-9EFC-EE9705128562_zpsxlnuxnwa.jpg

Im also thinking of putting on a Mustang II coilover setup from a different 140 I had. All the suspension on that front cross member is new. I need to get this running first. Rain and no top-post batteries at the local junk yard. I'll just wait
6710706A-E657-44C6-A626-55DD9068E235_zps4jgntpn4.jpg

Last edited:
Back