• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cosbysweater's 244: ATS Brakes All The Things/Wish It Was A CTS-V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh...sunset plates and scotia blue. At least that's what the color looks like from here. Score - nice 244 mang.

So a little update the car stumbling problem was getting absolutely horrible, like undriveable bad, so what is a man to do in this situation? I got all the stuff to convert to lh2.2 fuel side and keep breaker less ignition, I tested everything ignition side and it seems to work great! So I threw about 9 gallons of 91 octane in it on a empty tank and about mmmmm 3 gallons of e85 and som injector cleaner. Drove the car to San Jose at about 80mph. I beat the living **** out of the car, dorifuto around the corners. Spinning it out to about 6k before every shift. Might add I had already thrown on a new fuel filter to no avail earlier. Sure enough my plan worked. The car drives absolutely flawlessly now. May asked why I decided to mercilessly beat the **** out of this car? My main reasoning was, looking at the records it only had about 3k miles put on it in about ummm 10 YEARS!!!!!

IMG_20131020_172544_533_zps9d5c2989.jpg

Ordered a 380mm momo Indy for it so that should be nice

So a little update the car stumbling problem was getting absolutely horrible, like undriveable bad, so what is a man to do in this situation? I got all the stuff to convert to lh2.2 fuel side and keep breaker less ignition, I tested everything ignition side and it seems to work great! So I threw about 9 gallons of 91 octane in it on a empty tank and about mmmmm 3 gallons of e85 and som injector cleaner. Drove the car to San Jose at about 80mph. I beat the living **** out of the car, dorifuto around the corners. Spinning it out to about 6k before every shift. Might add I had already thrown on a new fuel filter to no avail earlier. Sure enough my plan worked. The car drives absolutely flawlessly now. May asked why I decided to mercilessly beat the **** out of this car? My main reasoning was, looking at the records it only had about 3k miles put on it in about ummm 10 YEARS!!!!!

Did the same exact thing to my Merkur [it ran like ass] and it worked great. Italian tuneups FTW.

I work at the dealer and when the new pile of $hit come in for their 45k & engine overhaul we have to do an italian tuneup on them to get accurate leakdown test. They burn so much oil that it holds the valves open. That what prior auth dept tells us to do every time leakdown comes in over 20%.

So here's some updated pics, may throw in a 6al but for now this will do :)
Milled out a kjet ect sensor and whacked the threads off the lh2.2 sensor and epoxyd it inside, and I welded up the kjet injectors and epoxyd the bottoms to make sure they are leaktight
B722C662-55CB-4E1E-91D3-0ECE8A91F15A-3568-0000033CA11FB3D6_zps35a6e596.jpg

503AA9C6-7823-406E-A7C8-1B65149B7ADC-3568-0000033CAA380799_zpsd9d5db74.jpg

F8DD65FA-5921-4F59-B9FB-68210B11E2FF-3568-0000033CB2306651_zps081b906c.jpg

I ended up buying a 3/8" npt plug and tapping it for m12 for the clt sensor and put it in the block drain location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back