• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

1984 245T mLPT B274FT Project

FENDER-RAMA

169751658.jpg

169751659.jpg

169751660.jpg

Not sure why the concern. I wasn't getting the tires under there with the original bodywork. Removing the original bodywork, modifying it, and then putting it back is as close as I was going to come to staying original.

And I guess if I was worried about my car being pristine and original, I wouldn't have started modifying it in February 1984, the month after I bought it. My pristine original suspension was mostly replaced with stuff you made, and my pristine 28K mile B21FT was yanked and sold to some local kid (who probably blew it up, for all I know). Life's too short to worry about such things. :kitty:

Not intentionally recontouring the rear wheel openings, but these are being hand-formed, so there is no guarantee that they will be shaped precisely the same. My main concern is that they are the same side to side as much as is possible. Of course you won't be able to see both sides at the same time except directly from front, rear, or overhead.

Not sure why the concern. I wasn't getting the tires under there with the original bodywork. Removing the original bodywork, modifying it, and then putting it back is as close as I was going to come to staying original.

And I guess if I was worried about my car being pristine and original, I wouldn't have started modifying it in February 1984, the month after I bought it. My pristine original suspension was mostly replaced with stuff you made, and my pristine 28K mile B21FT was yanked and sold to some local kid (who probably blew it up, for all I know). Life's too short to worry about such things. :kitty:

respect!!!

:

Cars like these are begging to be modified/cut up/made funner. Let the next owner do a frame off restoration back to stock if the cars too much fun for him.
Keep going Paul.
Dave B

I missed seeing the goodness of your car at Carlisle. Looks like it's going to be another great step forward for the performance of your car.
Looks awesome.

Back