• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cosbysweater's Turbo LS 244

Well damn, I didn't realize this many folks were hitting 130+ in their 240s. Good to know! I guess I don't pay much attention to drag racing trap speeds.

The belly pan should help reduce underbody drag a bit.

In my old 240 with the redblock I did 150 in it with cut springs and original shocks and it was okay. It had a belly pan and was lower then what I have now though. But the suspension on the ls car is so good. I will probably do the belly pan this weekend and see how it reacts to it

thats not big enough

Is this better?

fUmPmgRl.jpg

Alright! So I reinstalled the s366 and drove the car he, took some measurements and figured out everything I need to do so I can perform the swap in a weekend. Ordered a 4-3 inch cnc exhaust adaptor, 3.5 yes 3.5 compressor outlet and a coupler to go from 3.5 to 2.5. then I need to do some more measurements for the new intercooler that's going in. It's getting exciting here and I am really looking forward to the swap. There is a guy that has the same engine/trans, cam, and fuel system combo that made like 800whp with it at higher boost. So I am interested to see what it will do and compare his graphs. The specs on the exhaust and compressor wheel are very similar to the billet 7875, almost identical actually. So it will be very exciting to see if the ball bearing and more efficient housings will help in power delivery!

The specs on the exhaust and compressor wheel are very similar to the billet 7875, almost identical actually. So it will be very exciting to see if the ball bearing and more efficient housings will help in power delivery!

When I had my turbo apart replaceing the center section I was VERY close to buying the billet 7875 center section for $300 adn dropping it in place. I'm excited to see how your setup does for sure.

The car is getting outfitted currently for leaving the crank on the ground. I'm converting back to a single 450 in the tank, 380lph externally mounted which will draw fuel from the bottom of the factory sump doing proper fittings on the sending unit. Mounting the regulator and all flex fuel associated parts in the trunk and running a single fuel line to keep up with the strict drag strip rules here. Running a single fuel line to the front. Bumping it up too a 8an fuel line and some billet rails. Engines are expensive out here so I want to keep it in one piece. I'm going to be finishing up the transbrake wiring and also work on getting another driveshaft for it after the cage gets finished.

And yes I realize that last post is a double negative. If I have to break it to get into the 9s I will but I want to make sure I have all my bases covered for if and when I have to swap engines

Back