• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2.5 inch after market exhaust for 745/945

8587turbo

What would be a good after market exhaust system ? I could build one myself but having hard time finding 2.5" over the axle pipe,noted some systems on Ebay but the mufflers are not what I want. Thanks

The stock over the axle pipe for 745/945 turbo cars is only about 2-1/8" Another option is the over the axle pipe, rear muffler, and tail pipe for a 92-94 960 wagon, thinking this pipe may be 2-3/8".

Thanks, thats a good start. RockAuto has the Center; w/o Multi-Link Suspension but nothing over axle. Have you used exhaust from 960 on a 940T? It looks like a good way to get larger pipe on a turbo

Not sure how easy it is to buy Jetex parts in the US but they do an over axle bend.

Not sure how easy it is to buy Jetex parts in the US but they do an over axle bend.

I'm using the simons(jetex) 3" over the axle bend. You have to modify it. But, it's cheap! Also the material is good quality and welds easily.

Thanks, thats a good start. RockAuto has the Center; w/o Multi-Link Suspension but nothing over axle. Have you used exhaust from 960 on a 940T? It looks like a good way to get larger pipe on a turbo

I didn't use the 960 exhaust on my 88 765 Turbo. I had the local muffler shop bend the pipe including the over axle pipe and install a FLO-PRO max muffler at the rear. At that time the cost was $90.

IIRC the 960 rear muffler and tail pipe is all one piece.

Back