• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

HOtt 9xx/S90 car pics

tumblr_nm0ueyKTjZ1rmi3ffo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nm0ueyKTjZ1rmi3ffo3_1280.jpg

I only got them last week but am not convinced, I prefer dished wheels on these, might sell them on as they are going to need spacers/adapters to fit properly, they are 5x108 and the correct offset etc but the centre bore is 63mm (I think) to suit a Ford Focus so too small, just...

Does anyone have a picture of Volvo 940 with round fender flares ? Thinking about fitting reverse mount Style 5's and need about 60mm wider fenders. I've seen 240s, but probably not a single 940 with fender flares. Thanks in advance !

wncfELq.jpg

Does anyone have a picture of Volvo 940 with round fender flares ? Thinking about fitting reverse mount Style 5's and need about 60mm wider fenders. I've seen 240s, but probably not a single 940 with fender flares. Thanks in advance !

wncfELq.jpg

what wing is that??

This doesn't answer your round flare question, but maybe go for jeep XJ Cherokee flares? Like bushwhackers or something? I've seen stock xj flares on a 740 and it looked amazing.

I've seen them and not a fan. Although flares option is now forgot because I found different wheels that fit nicely. :)

Back