• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I call it ?The Joke of the Neighborhood? 245 +T + more

Got some acryilics today, I'll have to find the time to laser cut my design again after I make some modifications, the acrylic in the photo is white but allows a lot of light through, the middle is a glossy finish white and the bottom is a matte black finish and back side is a glossy finish so I can cut samples out in either finish Matte/glossy. Funny thing is I also found Blue and yellow sheets of acrylics, same colors as the Swedish flag, but the sheets where like 8 ft long and 1/8" thick so it would have been a waste of money. But I will be on a search for Swedish Yellow/ blue now and also silver to match the silver paint on my car! If I can't find the correct color's i will probably sand the acrylic down and paint it!! But acrylics come in every color imaginable.
1116001241.jpg

Thank you and you have no clue I have so many idea's......too many to list hear
also where did you get the centre caps from for the polaris wheels please as im after some[/QUOTE]

The center's of the Polaris were bored out before they got refinished to accept the new generation centercaps. They look really good.[/QUOTE]

In b/t the hectic school schedule I managed to get my newest versions cut. :-D
I can not wait till I can mount these to the cluster and install in the car!!!!:nod:
SRY for the ****ty photo's:oops:
The first photo is awesome.......... the colored ones are cool to but the black one matches the existing cluster the best.
dash11.jpg

dash16-1.jpg

The front side of the black is a matte finish and the back side is glossy. Matte black matches the rest of the cluster best.
dash17-1.jpg

dash5-1.jpg

dash2.jpg

dash8.jpg

dash7.jpg

dash6.jpg

dash4.jpg

Was at the parents house for thanksgiving break, so I was playing around in the garage and took some photos of the +T parts I've collected!

IMG_0903.jpg

Here are The +T Components, fred's chipped Comp's are already in the car!
IMG_0893.jpg

IS THAT A TURBO I SEE ON Display?!
IMG_0872.jpg

Last edited:
Christmas Presents !!! :)
My girlfriend made me a blanket from scratch and had a Carhartt embroidered With the Volvo Logo and my cars name "Old Iron" on it!
Coolest Christmas presents ever
IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

Last edited:
Any progress on the 245? Looks like you are really doing it up with all the details. Great build.

Back