• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Matt's 1990 740 TiC Project thread.

Yep, but I didn't have any, nor the money to get any. So I did good with what I had.
4597524760_8b3c5366d0.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, I think the car looks great, even with the oversize tires and white rims! I would lose the big exhaust exit though cause it's too ricey, and it makes you cop bait. The stickers look fine to me but they make you cop bait too. All and all though not a bad looking car for a sedan!:-P
Regards, Eric

Honestly, I think the car looks great, even with the oversize tires and white rims! I would lose the big exhaust exit though cause it's too ricey, and it makes you cop bait. The stickers look fine to me but they make you cop bait too. All and all though not a bad looking car for a sedan!:-P
Regards, Eric

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! How can a larger than stock exhaust tip be enough to get you pulled over?

okay new plans.

going to clean up this car, get it running really well, and just using it as a daily. hopefully going to try and get another set of hydras and just make it look OEM.

Back