• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Billstein B6s/I hate PennDot

Volvo safety upgrade! I like how it's the perfect length. If only those motor mounts weren't discontinued. Now you have to find the straps from another car.

Volvo safety upgrade! I like how it's the perfect length. If only those motor mounts weren't discontinued. Now you have to find the straps from another car.

Right, it's the perfect fit. I just wonder if even 2 are enough to hold a shock/strut from popping out? I actually have 4 so I might use more. But you can prob grab them at the junkyard or maybe even use some of that universal muffler hanger straps (doubled up)

94 940t wagon. B6s all around, ipd front and rear sways, upper strut brace and lower chassis brace (from 960?).

Anyone else feel like B6s are just too rough? On nice roads with moderate/average bumps and potholes, it handles great, but on rougher roads I feel like I'm shaking all the bolts loose. Specifically a slight clunking/bottoming out jarring sensation that mainly happens when driving on washboardy pa roads

front or Rear clunking?

if rear check the lower arms on my 940 sedan i needed to space the arms down to avoid arm to chassis contact it took one thick washer in my case to solve it. my 740 wagon didn't need this.

Back