• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

1982 242 Turbo Found In Ruins...

Damn, what a great find! The perfect interior (fabric / color), looks all original and it's a turbo 242! Power windows! I'd give this a quality paint job in the original color, especially for the price. This car will go up in value if you keep it looking stock, it's a true 240 classic.

Hey guys, here's a little update.

Bought a siphon pump and a fluid exchanger off C-List and I'm gonna being going into the gas tank to empty out the bowels.
I am currently in my uncle's dentist office, but I will be heading over to pick up my shipment of spark plugs (Coppers).
Raid bomb was bought to get the comfort of being underneath the car...don't want anything crawling on me when I'm doing the oil change.
I flushed the coolant reservoir, but is there a drain bolt of some sort on the radiator or lower end? I like the 850 since the flushing of the coolant is at the petcock. Other than that, I am going to look for my dad's pressure washer to flush the reservoir down all the hoses and such...

It's on its way guys!

there is a block coolant drain petcock on pass side rear of the engine block . Drain the cooling sytem there. It'll likely be stopped up with rust chiunks. jabbing a screwdriver into the hole should help .

Back