• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Post pics of your Volvo.

Pics of my Volvo

This is our Volvo from 1979 244 GL B19 engine and 5 speed manual, converted later with B21 and automatic gearbox and later to B 230F and 5speed manual, and optically 264 Look
I love her because she was my first car to drive....:)
Original paint
img043.jpg

then new paint
img042.jpg

and finish
img011.jpg
img012.jpg

Last edited:
Just thought I put a couple up of the old beast since she had a change in skin colour.
Here's one with my ugly mug in it.
volvo1of1.jpg

IMGP6341.jpg

I know it needs moar lower, but the roads I drive to go surfing have some nasty potholes, so she stays as is!

Just thought I put a couple up of the old beast since she had a change in skin colour.
Here's one with my ugly mug in it.
volvo1of1.jpg

IMGP6341.jpg

I know it needs moar lower, but the roads I drive to go surfing have some nasty potholes, so she stays as is!

ahh man I love your wagon.
but you do need to lower it, it would look so sweet!

Agreed, it would look much better. But, my 244 before was lower and it kept scraping on stuff around town...now that is annoying!

Agreed, it would look much better. But, my 244 before was lower and it kept scraping on stuff around town...now that is annoying!

this. My 242 has stock rear springs, ipd front springs (no coils cut) and the 700 sries plastic front lip spoiler thingy. I scrape effing EVERYwhere. wal mart parking lots are the bane of my existance.

Back