• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2022 - Date Confirmed!

Davis farmers market is here 2 days a week crowding central park with more people then I've seen at the Volvo meet, but they probably bring in enough money the city looks past it

Davis farmers market is here 2 days a week crowding central park with more people then I've seen at the Volvo meet, but they probably bring in enough money the city looks past it

the beer sales go up when the volvo meet happens, plus burrito sales, + motel 6 sales.

And not to mention the Harbor freight gets absolutely ravaged from all the tools needed for roadside repairs.

Why arent we making a compelling case to the city?!?

the beer sales go up when the volvo meet happens, plus burrito sales, + motel 6 sales.

And not to mention the Harbor freight gets absolutely ravaged from all the tools needed for roadside repairs.

Why arent we making a compelling case to the city?!?

food is considered essential, where old Volvo cars are not....

071-M.jpg

Really all I wanna do is travel the PCH with Ansel and Trevor and the Original Hathos again. What a fun time that was.

That picture isn't recent is it? The tree on the right has no leaves rn

Although I have been getting sent pictures of 245s around town I don't recognize

Any potential news on getting this meet going? I got to go in 2018 and 2019 (2018 I was still going to school at the UC and it was such a fun weekend). Definitely missing it. But on the other hand - my 142 is going to be out of commission until mid-June... excuses starting already

We've actually got a call going this evening to see where things are stacking up. We're just barely starting to see things open up here finally, most counties dropped into the first of the less restrictive tiers, so we'll have to see how the trend goes.

Back