• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Kjet to lh2.4

Sorry to hear that it's still not working. One last thing to try before swapping EZKs is to unplug the EZK and measure the CPS resistance at the EZK connector (engine off key off). Looking at the EZK connector with the cable on the left, the top row left-to-right is pins 1-13, and the bottom row l-to-r is 14-25. Pin 10 goes to CPS-1 VR-, pin 23 to CPS-2 VR+, pin 11 to CPS-3 shield. From your earlier measurements, resistance across pins 10 and 23 should be ~175ohms. If you then unplug the CPS, resistance across EZK pins 10 and 23 should be no connection even on 1Meg ohm scale.

How about the ignition switch? I had the same type problem on 2 other swaps. Had current cranking but not on run.

Sorry to hear that it's still not working. One last thing to try before swapping EZKs is to unplug the EZK and measure the CPS resistance at the EZK connector (engine off key off). Looking at the EZK connector with the cable on the left, the top row left-to-right is pins 1-13, and the bottom row l-to-r is 14-25. Pin 10 goes to CPS-1 VR-, pin 23 to CPS-2 VR+, pin 11 to CPS-3 shield. From your earlier measurements, resistance across pins 10 and 23 should be ~175ohms. If you then unplug the CPS, resistance across EZK pins 10 and 23 should be no connection even on 1Meg ohm scale.

Okay so I just did this test and somethings going on. Earlier test I measured right at the sensor and not at ezk connector. When I measure at the ezk plug Im getting a resistance of Zero ohms between pin 10 and pin 23 with sensor plugged in. And no change when sensor unplugged. This must indicate a short somewhere?

Last edited:
Turns out I’m an idiot and had the Tbs connector plugged into the rpm sensor and the rpm sensor plugged into the tbs.. now let’s see if this thing will start.

So switched plugs and started right up. It’s not idling well goes to 1k then goes up to 3k and back down to 1k and keeps doing this. I don’t have speedo sensor hooked up but i do have idle control valve hooked up and seems to be working. And don’t seem to see any vacuum leaks.

Last edited:
Great! Glad you got it working. :) Now you have a spare CPS too, which is always good to have since it can leave you stranded.

What was the issue with the unstable idle?

Great! Glad you got it working. :) Now you have a spare CPS too, which is always good to have since it can leave you stranded.

What was the issue with the unstable idle?

Yeah, probably a good idea to put a new on anyway. The unstable idle was just adjustment needed to the throttle body in relation to the TPS. Now seems to be running great, AFR right at 14.3 on tlao chips with the new 16v head.

Did you end up using the kjet manifold? Or did you swap to the b230 one with it’s fuel rail?

Back