• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

me too.

30th is good for me.

but hey, the whole north shore is going to be a tad bit of a zoo because of the long weekend, no? especially the sea to sky??

maybe lets get together next weekend instead?

Leivon

If next weekend is a go,rather than tomorrow, Sunday works better for me (but it is not all about me).

This is just a suggestion.... How about an earlier morning meet starting with breakfast at the Tomahawk and whowever wants to rip the sea to sky do so afterwards?

If next weekend is a go,rather than tomorrow, Sunday works better for me (but it is not all about me).

This is just a suggestion.... How about an earlier morning meet starting with breakfast at the Tomahawk and whowever wants to rip the sea to sky do so afterwards?

But tomorrow has the major advantage of guaranteed sun. Who knows about next week?

Traffic might be fine tomorrow. Anyone going up to Whistler likely went today. And, we can always do the Tomahawk thing some other time.

edit: by the way that means I'll be by the PR South White Spot at 3PM. I'll hang around for 10 minutes to see if anyone shows.

Last edited:
It was a beautiful day for a drive. Light traffic, plenty of cops, and a ferry letting out...it was fun!

2013-03-30165628_zps015b0bb3.jpg

My phone is from Portland as it "put a bird in it" or at least something funky on the screen

Who's heading to the IPD show again? My family has dropped out so now I'd rather join a convoy and stay near the rest of the show crowd.

Any convoy plans or designated hotels? I didn't see an IPD thread under events, but then again I didn't look very hard.
I was going to start one for the BC/(Alberta?) people, but yeah, time to start planning soon.

I'm going to take the Friday, May 17, off. Probably start way early that morning (5-6am), head down, chill in Portland. Spend the next day and a half at iPd etc. and head back late Sunday? The iPd folks had some hotel recommendations also.

Back