• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2017

Davis 2017 Saturday Event

• Total voters
Sorry guys, track day is far from in the budget for the club right now, let alone quite a few that would like to go, myself included. Thunderhill requires full payment for the entire day at the track, regardless of number of cars.

Sorry guys, track day is far from in the budget for the club right now, let alone quite a few that would like to go, myself included. Thunderhill requires full payment for the entire day at the track, regardless of number of cars.

here we go.... it's falling apart before it even started :-P

If you can put some numbers together I'm sure the whole group can pull through considering the planning stages are happening far enough in advance for this to be a realistic option :twocents:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
good one HARLARD

QUOTE OF THE DAY

We did fulfill our membership drive in about 24 hours last time. A $300 expense due a month or two for participants is unrealistic when there are 11 months ahead to plan out :e-shrug:

15 people to do the 2-mile course would not be too bad...so $333 per person. Not too far off the numbers I just pulled straight out of my ass.

15 people to do the 2-mile course would not be too bad...so $333 per person. Not too far off the numbers I just pulled straight out of my ass.

when you guys have 19 people paid up ... I'll trow in my Benjamin

I stand by my statement .... it's hard enough to get people to commit to buying a $10 part here let alone cough up ~300 for something thats going to happen next year

also what else do you have up there?

Central cal area would be cool. Near the coast means even summer would not be too hot.

Santa Cruz meet, with a drive through the redwoods to follow? It's not a major meet like Davis, but it could be fun. Anybody else down?

I know the perfect park to have a BBQ with our cars all lined up nearby. We can leave Santa Cruz in the early afternoon and head north on hwy1 a bit, then cut through the mountains to Skyline hwy35, so that people can head home from there, either to the Bay Area, Central Valley, North Bay, or loop back down hwy9 to head south of the Bay.

I'll put something together, reserve the park, start a thread in the Events forum, and PM anyone who is interested. Just let me know.

Definitely hit me up before you post a date Thomas, lemme see if we can coordinate it around other club stuff. Shouldn't be an issue at all though. :)

And yeah, trying to get that many people in to cover t-hill for a day, not likely. That's one of the main reasons the club stopped, lack of attendance and that's when it was only $150/car.

Back