• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Offset for wide wheels on a 245?

I run et20 on an 8? in the rear with room for less offset, and -5et via a spacer up front.

You?ll need some fender rolling and getting the offset just about perfect.

Next question, why do you want a 9? wheel?

It's good to hear that the 8" fits well back there. I originally wanted 9" wheels just for the sake of having a little extra contact patch back there for my wagon (5.0 swapped), but I ended up going with 8" all around for the sake of finding a tire size and because I'm sure this thing will never be as powerful as I see it in my head :lol: I know the Diamond racing wheels are a lot of unsprung weight, but I don't plan on tracking the car or street racing at every light. I have a hookup on powdercoating them as well, so I think they'll look decent when it's all said and done

15x9 wheels? You have any idea if tires with 25" overall diameter exist that would fit the bill? That's like 265 mm section width.

15x9 wheels? You have any idea if tires with 25" overall diameter exist that would fit the bill? That's like 265 mm section width.

I made a mistake originally. 15x8 is what I was looking at, as there are only two 15" tires on the market that fit a 9" width

Back