• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Volvo Lady sounds good!

P.s. Do any of you guys have a momo hub for 1990 740 that you could sell me? or where is a good place to buy them locally?

You guys doing breakfast at IKEA? Gramps' B-day isn't until early afternoon so I could buzz out for some grub.

IKEA at nine? Breakfast?

Sounds good. IKEA is just over the hill from me.

What bit of that insane parking lot should we target?

[edit] The bit with all the Volvos, obviously.

I've got some (2 or 3).

Not great shape, but passable for a daily driver.

Thanks, but after looking casually all winter several sets suddenly turned up, and I grabbed one.

Sorry to be missing out on Saturday guys, hopefully you do this again later in the year. Sounds fun.

Spotted: White 245, wheel-less mod, mint interior, tomorrow. :lol:

Didn't you spot some Volvos today?

I'd post my pictures, but I cowardly hid in my car when the rain
turned to ice pellets.

I saw you out there taking pictures ;)

Volvolady was surprisingly cool, kept her comments about 'mods'
to herself. I could see her chuckling inside...

That copper V70R... it could almost make me desire FWD...

That 1990 244 she had for sale was amazing.

I had a great day, and felt like I was rolling with the 'best'
Volvos. Thanks for setting it all up.

Didn't you spot some Volvos today?

I'd post my pictures, but I cowardly hid in my car when the rain
turned to ice pellets.

Rain and ice pellets? Serious? It was sunny here all weekend, I did a few things on my car on saturday in just a t shirt:lol:, and went surfing yesterday, it was pretty nice. You guys should do a meet this side of the water, pity the ferry isn't cheaper with a car...

Rain and ice pellets? Serious? It was sunny here all weekend, I did a few things on my car on saturday in just a t shirt:lol:, and went surfing yesterday, it was pretty nice. You guys should do a meet this side of the water, pity the ferry isn't cheaper with a car...

Yeah, it's $120 round trip for car+driver.....THAT **** CRAY

p_00005.jpg

Spotted this guy at the chevron on Powell st. Didn't get a chance to talk to the guy, I was too busy pumping gas

That is a LOLvo indeed! Which reminds me I think I know a street that has a 7/9 series with really gross ricer tail lights and then down the street is a 122/amazon in original condition

Back