• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Spring cruise!

And some of you need to crash the REVscene meet on Sunday. Park in the middle of all the ricers and ballers and re-clock a turbo with zip ties or something.

Spring cruise!

Good idea. I've done drives with other clubs meeting at Park Royal and going up the StS to Galileo Coffee in Squamish. Good road, good sized lot up there, and coffee. Nobody would ever suspect a bunch of old Volvos of driving quickly, so everyone should be safe from any tickets.

Kardboard you going to Revscene? I could be down for a meet up, even though I don't have a Volvo anymore... I may be willing to part with my spacer/adapters for uber cheap at said meet up.

Spring cruise!

And some of you need to crash the REVscene meet on Sunday. Park in the middle of all the ricers and ballers and re-clock a turbo with zip ties or something.

Hahaha, yeah my buddy with the '99WS6 just invited me to go, so I guess I'll see you there?
And a spring cruise sounds like fun!

Wait, is this gonna be a big meet, or just a Burnaby one again?

Kardboard you going to Revscene? I could be down for a meet up, even though I don't have a Volvo anymore... I may be willing to part with my spacer/adapters for uber cheap at said meet up.

Hahaha, yeah my buddy with the '99WS6 just invited me to go, so I guess I'll see you there?
And a spring cruise sounds like fun!

Wait, is this gonna be a big meet, or just a Burnaby one again?

No, I'm away for the weekend. WinterBricks at Sun Peaks lol

So, are we going with March 30th? Meet Park Royal South by the White Spot at 3PM? Who's down:

1. Bruce

Last edited:
I would be interested in meeting up. I am away the Easter weekend and I am assuming the above date is a typo and shoulder read March 30th? I would be down for one towards the end of April.

30th works for me.

here's the spoiler I posted about earlier...
garbage pics i know, but enough people on here have installed them that a quick search will let you guys know what the look like installed.

Again, free to a deserving home in or around vancouver. I'll bring it on the 30th.
0b9959ae-1ca2-405e-a9da-867b2cf078ca.jpg

Hey, here's a question... does anyone local have driveway space I could use short term? I'm looking at a 940 tonight as a potential donor car for an engine/various other crap and I'd love not having to worry about the legality of pulling an engine in the street. I'd need one car space for no more than a week...

M.

So I'm not clear if anything is on for the 30th. I'm happy to delay if it means we get more than 3 cars out, but I'll leave it to someone else to try to organize.

@Mark - afraid I don't have a spot.

Back