• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

HOtt 9xx/S90 car pics

There's a 945 near me in that colour. But that's around on off two RWD volvo's i've seen in that colour. Even x70's aren't common in that colour. In The Netherlands, at least.

There's a 945 near me in that colour. But that's around on off two RWD volvo's i've seen in that colour. Even x70's aren't common in that colour. In The Netherlands, at least.

Maybe my post can be misunderstood :-P
x70's aren't common here in that color either, but compared to 940 they are somewhat common ;-)

Anyone know how the rear was lowered on any of the S90? I want mine slammed.

The way it's been done a few times here in the U.S. is to find a Nivomat rear spring and use supplemental coilovers in place of the rear shocks. Kaplhenke has a set up for it, and The Poi made his own awhile back. Search the forums. Most of the cars pictured in this thread that are lowered are actually 7/9 solid axle cars with front end swaps. Easy to lower those...

Anyone know how the rear was lowered on any of the S90? I want mine slammed.

Belt sander. :oogle:

witchcraft.

This works^

The way it's been done a few times here in the U.S. is to find a Nivomat rear spring and use supplemental coilovers in place of the rear shocks. Kaplhenke has a set up for it, and The Poi made his own awhile back. Search the forums. Most of the cars pictured in this thread that are lowered are actually 7/9 solid axle cars with front end swaps. Easy to lower those...

This works better^^^

Some of the swedes have taken shorter rear shocks (7/9 series shocks) and used them to hard limit the travel of the back of the car, effectively lowering it. FWIW, this sounds like a terrible idea but it's another option. I was working on swapping in early trailing arms so I could bag my car but that seems like a bit of a stretch now too.

I just drive around with a welder in the back of my car. It lowers things just fine.

Back