• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Isaac's 1995 944T DD

How important is it to have a large exhaust when raising the boost? Note the engine and drivetrain is completely stock

Yeah they still look good, it's been about 2 months. Did you prep yours at all? I sanded with like 600 and wiped down with acetone

I haven't painted mine, tried back to black (meh), and peanut butter, which actually lasted almost a month. But, they're back to grey and shabby looking. Been thinking about painting them for a while, but didn't know what held up. Thanks mate!

Yeah just go ahead and paint them. I tried a few solutions but nothing held up. And it's so much less work then I expected to paint them. I didn't even remove them I just masked off the hood and fenders with a sheet.

3" exhaust is not costly i did mine for right at 200$ and it sounds awesome and is not too loud, i.e. not can and no muffler! And run 13 or 14 psi, you will have no problems and you dont have to worry about fuel or anything else and you are not gunna hurt the car in any way so dont even ask if you will.

New CAI Intake and Heat shield

IMG_3632.jpg

Sweeet...

MBC Installed

IMG_3665.jpg

Only problem is it spikes to 10 psi then back down to 5-6 psi which is stock. Lines seem short enough?

Got one very similar, but uglier, and it does the very same thing! Hits as high as 15 PSI, then goes right back down to 10. Elaborate when you fix it!

E-codes are on their way, but I think I'm going to try and mod up my turns to work with them. I'll let you know if that changes.

thanks for the compliment!

Back