• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Leather seat covers

kcernest

Just search Volvo 240 seat covers. You won't find anything about using or finding aftermarket leather covers but info on the installing the vinyl ones. Same procedure. I've installed the vinyl ones, easy to do . Just be careful you don't pull too hard around the edges as the material is softer than OE and prone to tearing.

I've been looking at recovering the leather seats in my Land Cruiser and came across this company that makes a very affordable option for dang near every car, including the hideous brown (I love it) in my '88 245.

$299 for both front seats
https://www.lseat.com/products/1986-1993-volvo-240-custom-real-leather-seat-covers-front.html

Gonna have to pull the trigger on these in the next few weeks unless anyone has any other good options.

Watcha guys think?

so did you do it. i just stumbled on lseat today and was considering going for it myself. the bmw and porsche guys seem to like them. and 300 bucks is hard to say no to. i do wish they did the back seat too though.

I've been looking at recovering the leather seats in my Land Cruiser and came across this company that makes a very affordable option for dang near every car, including the hideous brown (I love it) in my '88 245.

$299 for both front seats
https://www.lseat.com/products/1986-1993-volvo-240-custom-real-leather-seat-covers-front.html

Gonna have to pull the trigger on these in the next few weeks unless anyone has any other good options.

Watcha guys think?

My friend just told me about this company. He ordered front seats for BMW 325i convertible. Should arrive soon. He called about rear leather seats for 240. They don't have a pattern but if we send them a seat cover, condition doesn't matter they will make it. $299 top and bottom. Then they will add it to their site. I'll post back when the covers come in.

My friend just told me about this company. He ordered front seats for BMW 325i convertible. Should arrive soon. He called about rear leather seats for 240. They don't have a pattern but if we send them a seat cover, condition doesn't matter they will make it. $299 top and bottom. Then they will add it to their site. I'll post back when the covers come in.

the back seat covers are glued to the foam right? I'd be happy to sacrifice my extra rear seat for the cause.

My rear wagon seat was not glued to the foam. It founf6it easier to remove and replace than a sedan cover.

i guess i'll try and peel my sedan seat apart. fwiw, i was just assuming they were glued down because they don't wrinkle like the front seats.

Back