• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Inspiration for 740s

092__scaled_600.jpg

Those are some Berg wheels, 17x8,5, 2 piece, with some 5x108 to 6x139.7 adapters, which were pain in the ass to make.
But this idea was kinda genius, because i bought the wheels for 80euros, and there are much more cool SUV rims out there that cost nothing B)

And yep, this is my car and also my inspiration, also a T5 inside, greetings from Latvia ;)
https://www.instagram.com/p/7qb1p5QWtK/

Im just going to leave these here :)

I have a black 745 turbo so this car is HUGE inspiration for me.

Thanx for posting this car - I've been trying to imagine my 945 in Satin Black. Yes I know this one's gloss !

Nothing wrong with my paintwork - except it's Silver !!! TOO many Silver cars in this world.

Car has been lowered 40mm ( needs a bit more ) with Bilsteins all round. Soon to be getting Jag 7.5" x 16" alloys - just to be different.

Oh yes, and different ? Getting an Eaton supercharger to replace the turbo and all the squitter that goes with it.

what would I need to get to fit Volvo Arrakis wheels on my 1990 740? and what size tires would fit without rubbing? im on IPD lowering springs.

04.jpg

I have BC Racing Coilovers on very low setting with 205/40-17" and 50mm front and 55mm rear spacers :cool:

Back