• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Philadelphia salvage yards?

jfs356

Any good Volvo salvage yards in/around Philadelphia?
This is for red block cars, not late models, thanks...

Check in with Volvofan1990. He had some suggestions for salvage yards in this area. If you are looking for parts you could also check in with billy780. What are you looking for? Some other members here may be able to ship you what you need as well.

I was just at new ringold two weeks ago. A couple of 240s and 940’s. Prices are great but buying an engine or trans is scetchy because of how they rip them out of the car. Harry’s u pull in pennsburg has nicer stuff and an online inventory.

Yes, Harry's in Pennsburg, Pa is good but a bit of a drive from Philly. There is another Harry's in Hazleton, Pa but much further away.

ez pull in new ringgold is probably too far for you, but it had some nice red block stuff in feb.

Yes, Harry's in Pennsburg, Pa is good but a bit of a drive from Philly. There is another Harry's in Hazleton, Pa but much further away.

This and these, as far as I know. EZ Pull is dirt cheap and huge. I used to live around the corner from that one and spent a lot of time there. Fun drive, too.

Back