• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Info about Keis K1 Body Kit?

R3LLI1

Cruising around the internet I found this old pamphlet for a Volvo 240 body kit. Does anyone know anything more about it?

search

Very 90's sheik. Almost as bad as the horrible 2WD 'race' truck body kits that were of the same vintage.

You could drive it around wearing three different colored Polo shirts with the collars turned up.

Honest to god, I went to high school with those two. The chick is a waitress at a brewpub about 25 minutes away, last time I went there she didn't recognize me and her name tag was a pseudonym. She'd also dyed her hair that trashy purpley-red. I'm certain that the dude is a drug dealer. Last time I saw him is when I got my taxes done. The very nice lady at H&R block was getting tired of his excuses and stories as to why his return was going to be a clusterfnck and she recognized me as someone with a simple return. He was wearing overy-distressed jeans with bedazzled rear pockets and had impractically bloodied-up knuckles

Back