• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

"The white" Volvo 945 turbo -98

It's been a while since I did a bacterial remediation on the AC system, so it was time now.
Just activate the can and close the dorrs and AC on full power.

proper weathering after.

My windshield crackt this winter, so a new one had to be put in.

Torpedo plate removed. The brown you see is rustprotectionwax.

Did you watch your installer remove the trim around the windshield? Did he have special tools?

I presume one must use a very thin flat blade from the windshield, then push toward the A-pillar to pop off those vertical trim. Is this how they did the work?

Did you watch your installer remove the trim around the windshield? Did he have special tools?

I presume one must use a very thin flat blade from the windshield, then push toward the A-pillar to pop off those vertical trim. Is this how they did the work?

I removed the trim myself. I used a thin flat plastic tool, just like you said from shield towards the A-pillar.

New speakers! The old Volvo speakers sounded better actualy, but what do you do when they are falling apart!? :p

What product or process did you use for the ~ rubber trim on the lower section of the doors? I have polished my black 745T and some buffing compound is on those rubberish sections.

Looking good, of course.

What product or process did you use for the ~ rubber trim on the lower section of the doors? I have polished my black 745T and some buffing compound is on those rubberish sections.

Looking good, of course.
Thanks! :)

I used this:

Bought me some 90 shore bushings to the front swaybar.

New oilcooler, silicon hoses and stainles steel clamps.

Spacers to the front wheel.

And finaly some titanium protectors for the sparkwire.

Back