• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

thelostartof LH 2.4 Chip Feedback Thread

We'll here's the results with the chips. Nothing to compare it against unfortunaltely other than all the other cars that also dynoed today. Highest numbers for a redblock. I need a better cam and bigger turbo looks like. Third gear pull to 120mph.

dyno.jpg

Simon

Third gear??? Did it spin? I think those numbers are pretty down, chipped 850T5 should do like 270-280hp with ease at the crank and those did like a bit over 200 whp in that dyno,,,

I ran 4psi less than my last time @ the track and did 4 tenths better and the same mph with the chips on pump where as last time was race, so that must say something.

I will get better numbers on my car next time I can get more than one pass in a night. the other two local LH cars need to run to see if they can better their 15 sec time slips with these chips as they should both be low 14 sec cars easy

I ran 4psi less than my last time @ the track and did 4 tenths better and the same mph with the chips on pump where as last time was race, so that must say something.

I will get better numbers on my car next time I can get more than one pass in a night. the other two local LH cars need to run to see if they can better their 15 sec time slips with these chips as they should both be low 14 sec cars easy

Geez man, I had plans last night and they just showed up yesterday!!

But yes, they are in as of a few hours ago. Still fighting the damn knock sensor readings, but it certainly does wind up and feels much quicker, even over the hi-tuning chips, which were a huge improvement over the stock chips.

Now to find out what's causing my knock...

edit: found some of my knock, more to be dealt with as I get shims.

edit2: 1st gear, stabbed the throttle while already at 10-15mph....lit up both rears, and finally hooked em up at about 35mph in 1st, hit second, and I was gone!! At a mild 11-12psi that's got some kick to it!!

Thanks Mike!!

Last edited:
EZK seems to be doing pretty well but I still haven't gotten the valve adjustment done to take full advantage of it. I was going to do that tonight...until my truck got a window shot out yesterday....

Okay, finally got enough seat time to comment. First out in the ECU chip. Car seemed a bit more peppy, but as I am only running a pound or two boost beyond stock, it was only good. I then got the EZK chip a couple of weeks later and found a chippable 146 EZK to put in. Reset everything and went for a drive. Amazing difference! With the combo of the two, low and mid range are stronger, throttle response is sharper, and less bog and hesitation. Both chips obviously work well together! I still have to drive a bit more to get it to learn and I am having a 4800-5000 rpm mis and hesitation that I need to check on. Gas mileage is the same...then again I had a leaking return fuel line and I need to drive more. More comments to come...and more boost!

Back