• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

thelostartof LH 2.4 Chip Feedback Thread

PM'd 3/31/17 for chips

Mike, I PM'd 3/31 asking about chips for a 9xx LH2.4 and EZK, red block with a 531 head with larger valves (46/40) and stage II porting, Garrett Turbo T3/T04e 50Trim with stage 3 turbine.

Are you still doing chips?

Travis in AZ

Recieved and fitted the TLAO chips yesterday evening.

Ford Sierra 3dr
Pretty basic spec B230FK HPT M90, 3" AFM with cone filter, 13C 2.5" exhaust no cat.

Feels like a different car. Throttle response and overall driveability has improved dramatically, and the the way it squats and bounces down the road at 14psi is truly hilarious & addictive. Highly, highly recommended :)

Just stepped up to a ported, big valved 531, still on Mike's chips. Weekend shens had me putting the hurt on a Polestar V60 and a K-Pax S60GT6 up in the hills and twisties), even with an injector failing halfway thru the run. Definitely wouldn't have been able to do that without having one of his tune's. :)

Wastegate as exhaust cut out?

Evening all. As an alternative to a 3" system, has anyone used an external waste gate, in the down pipe or on a short extension to open as a cut out, under boost to negate the back pressure of a stock system yet keep quiet exhaust around town?
Seems a simple solution to spool my turbo up quicker, but will it allow enough pressure drop?

Last edited:
hello everyone, my name is nico.vorrei know if there are chips for my volvo 940 b200ft.vorrei mount turbo bigger, injectors, exhaust, cam air filter and more to get close to 250-270. your answers. thanks
nico

Back