• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

O2 sensor size

fige

KING OF TBOT
300+ Club
So i want a heated O2 sensor, are all the o2 sensors the same thread and size? I'm thinking about going to the jy and pulling one. it seems that they are around 60-90$ new.

Or should I get one from a specific make and model? Right now I have a standard one wire 240 o2 sensor in the 145.

Here is a cut and paste (via another site) that worked for me: I used the NTK (Japan ver.) and passed emissions the next day. Ebay under $30.00. Don't bother with a used one, tried that and it failed. Three wire setup 2 white 1 black. Plugged white to white (regardless) and black to black. Cleared OBD and worked fine.

3 wires.

Recommend one of the following:
→13913 Bosch 3 wire Universal (under 40$ at Autozone)**
→13942 Bosch 3 wire (92 V8 Mustang, 8.5" long wire, 39$ @ Autozone)
→13953 Bosch 3 wire (92 V8 Mustang, 16.5" long wire, 40$ @ Autozone)**

These are the same sensor as the 13034, which is the direct fit version for your car. Just ask the parts counter for a Bosch 13913 it's typically the cheapest one

Here is a cut and paste (via another site) that worked for me: I used the NTK (Japan ver.) and passed emissions the next day. Ebay under $30.00. Don't bother with a used one, tried that and it failed. Three wire setup 2 white 1 black. Plugged white to white (regardless) and black to black. Cleared OBD and worked fine.

3 wires.

Recommend one of the following:
→13913 Bosch 3 wire Universal (under 40$ at Autozone)**
→13942 Bosch 3 wire (92 V8 Mustang, 8.5" long wire, 39$ @ Autozone)
→13953 Bosch 3 wire (92 V8 Mustang, 16.5" long wire, 40$ @ Autozone)**

These are the same sensor as the 13034, which is the direct fit version for your car. Just ask the parts counter for a Bosch 13913 it's typically the cheapest one

Uh, wherever you found that, part of it came from this somewhat out of date thread:
http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=70326
Which I will update sometime soon as the 15727 is far superior to the any of the above, even though it's 4 wires, you do not have to hook up the 4th wire, and it comes with an awesome weather proof splicing system.

Last edited:
Back