• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cosbysweater's 244: ATS Brakes All The Things/Wish It Was A CTS-V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well did the oil pump. But I think it was too little too late. Glitter factory in the pan. Oh well. Gonna moth balls the car after the suspension is back together and let it sit for a little while. I'm burnt out on it.

I will still be there, probably drive the vette up. I'm not to concerned about it, I've just put in alot of work and am kinda burnt out on working on cars. On the positive side everything is done and proven to work, so swapping out a short block will be the best approach

I was about to do that last night, the little I did drive the car I know it's completely worth all the heartache. I am idea or two up my sleeve for the future

Yep slamming in cam bearings on Monday and bAck on the road. Opened up the ring gap a little bit. Should have it in and running by next Friday/Saturday. Then to Davis! I hope

Good luck dude! Nice to see that it was finally running and driving, if only shortly. Sorry to hear about that cam bearing. Looks like the hard work is done though. Remember to use gallons of Permatex on reassembly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back