• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

WE DID IT! Turbobricks Fund Drive! 2017 - Get your contributor status!

Dropped off $5 - bit low on funds atm but can never not support this site!

The knowledge I’ve gained here is more than I could ever have imagined. Thanks everyone!

Dana, sent Ben Franklin your way. Maybe I missed it but didn't see an option for leaving a message.

I tripled down for all the good times this site has given me. Despite the photobucketpocolypse there's still a lot of good info in here.

vm4odFk.jpg

Chucked some dollaridoos your way. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Sent some moneyz your way. I don't post much but certainly lurk a lot. Thanks for keeping up the site.

How much to reduce someone's capacity to post? Maybe randomly leave out some of their letters, or delete the post they're working on a couple times when they hit the submit button.

Looking good guys, I think i've caught up with updating everyones account thats non-contributor. (if i missed you, let me know)

Almost a third of the way there!

... 264 members that have never donated, and have more than 1000 posts. Only 7 with over 10,000 havent ever donated though so thats promising!

Actually, we talked about doing a pay-to-ban thing where people could purchase + or - merits for a user including themselves. Once you reached a certain level of - merits you would be banned... and people could keep adding to that ban. Vice versa, you could add merits to help some one out of a ban or build them up with 'thanks' keeping them above water if they're borderline.

I'd still love to do it but the mods had some concerns. :-P
Any more on this. :-D

Back