• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The 91 244

Sweet man. Let me know if you need any help over the break. I'm moving to Orlando in a week or so. Its just a short drive over to the west coast.

You should just build a new engine bro.Tired old B230F's don't like boost:-P Nice car, hope to see it soon.

I have another block and 8v head that im porting, also have 2 16 valves sitting and looking pretty.

Im one of those guys that likes to see how far he can go with what was given to him, needless to say this engine hates me:rofl: .

BDKR said:
Perfect Power? Wow, I need to take a look at this.

Yes, yes you do. but you never call anymore:-(

Nick said:
Sweet man. Let me know if you need any help over the break. I'm moving to Orlando in a week or so. Its just a short drive over to the west coast.

IS everyone moving to orlando, damn, i best hurry up and get on the ball otherwise by the time i get over its going to be called Little Gotenburg. I may need your number to ask you about random wiring questions. Such as "does the Volvo coil need a 6 amp or 12 amp connection from the ecu?"

Thanks for the help guys,

Wait, whaaaaat? There's ANOTHER?! Ford, you're a Kyle too?

I know of Kyle242gt, but he doesn't have that car anymore as far as I know. Not sure who else is Kyle on here...

Last edited:
Theres a few and its kinda freaking me out. My friend Kyle down in Tampa had a 1990 760TI but its gone now.

Is yours a 91 too?

ps like the turbine wheels

lol thanks. those are my home made coronas. i intend to replace them with somthing else later on. mine is an 88 by the way.

Some pictures of its current state:

Perfect%20power%20004.jpg
woo perfect power

Perfect%20power%20010.jpg
it also seconds as a shelf

Perfect%20power%20007.jpg
check out that manifold

Perfect%20power%20003.jpg

Today i ripped out all the AC except the compressor.

I plan to move the alternator over to the compressor side so i can install my oil cooler/ filter neck facing the wrong way for easy access oil filters!

This will also shorten up the wiring and put less heat on the alternator. The belt arangment looks like it might be fun

Today i ripped out all the AC except the compressor.

I plan to move the alternator over to the compressor side so i can install my oil cooler/ filter neck facing the wrong way for easy access oil filters!

This will also shorten up the wiring and put less heat on the alternator. The belt arangment looks like it might be fun
That sounds pretty cool... Has anyone done that before? I'll be sticking with AC though on mine. Which I just fired up tonight... Ahh, sounds good... Too bad it has that AW behind it! It'd actually go decently, for an NA, if it weren't there... :(

Sweet deal Kyle. Your putting the alternator underneith the PS pump on the drivers side? Thats pretty interesting, be sure to post pics.

Sweet deal Kyle. Your putting the alternator underneith the PS pump on the drivers side? Thats pretty interesting, be sure to post pics.

I will, its a GM alt 105 amp, the only thing im worred about is if i can use two belts for the alt, its not looking that way unless i cut the timeing bump out of the timing cover

Yay!! Wait, is that a good thing?

Mine runs too! Well, it never stopped, but it just came out of hibernation last week. :nod:

Back