• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Turbobricks Fund Drive! 2019 (Completed!)

Can I still donate or am I way late? Despite the world, I lack the gusto to internet often. I do need some stickers for my new travel rigs.

Bumping this back - I haven't been around in a while but the information and hard work we've all put into this place is invaluable. Just threw you another $20. Thanks to the whole community!

Bumping this back - I haven't been around in a while but the information and hard work we've all put into this place is invaluable. Just threw you another $20. Thanks to the whole community!

I endorse this message and will be doing the same! lol. I've been gone for months now but I'm back and the black beast still lives! 😎 ttys!

$25 sent for now... More is on the way. and now I need a sticker for the newly revived brick! ;-) Hope i'm not too late to the party? :cool: lol, I'm always late.

You have cash!
I have a forum about gokart racing: https://forums.kartpulse.com so I can attest to how much work it can be to create a forum and cultivate a community, especially against the noise of social media.

Thanks for sticking with it Dana.

Donation made. It will show up in PayPal as a googlemail version of my accounts linked (hotmail) email.

Least I can do for all the useful content! :)

Regards,
Joseph

Thanks, i sent an email reply saying thank you in case you missed it. I updated your account. Appreciate all you guys!

Donation made. I appreciate and love this forum. When I first got my 240 I could do basic tune ups and that was about it. Now day its turned into 22lb e85 turbo machine. Its has caused alot of mustang and camaro head scratching. Anyway thanks

Thanks!
Yup, as long as i'm around this place will be around. Maybe one day some motivated youngster will come along and i'll pass the torch

Back