• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Super stealthy Boost Gauge install

That would be awesome aswell, just need to buy or build a lamda controller and make it output to arduino, then you can do whatever with that data, even send it to your phone via bluetooth or wifi, or what the heck, make it available online via 4g modem - lol...imagine, a website where people can check your afr as of right now, stupid, but still cool :D

I already have an LC-1 wideband sensor, so thanks for the link! Perfect solution :-D

Really nice indeed! Now go fill up your gas tank!! :-P

Took long enough for someone to notice :D
It is actually half empty in that photo, I just sliced in the wrong cables for power and stole it from the fuel gauge, so it shows 0 all the time, all fixed now

You just gave me an idea to use this display i've had laying around....

MHGMA1yl.jpg

Awesome screen - reminds me of one of those old cashier screens.

An extra tip for those re-creating this gauge.
Incorporate a ambient pressure sensor to have even more precise boost readings in higher altitudes and changing climates.
How to can be found here. I wanted to do the same, but my barometer didnt come in mail till today :D

link

Nice stealth! For a simple baro sensor, you can just save the initial pressure reading at power-on before starting the engine (idea courtesy of megasquirt).

Getting this error when trying to upload the code. Any ideas?

C:\Users\Peter\Downloads\boost.ino\boost.ino.ino:4:26: fatal error: SSD1306Ascii.h: No such file or directory

#include "SSD1306Ascii.h"

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Nano.

Getting this error when trying to upload the code. Any ideas?

C:\Users\Peter\Downloads\boost.ino\boost.ino.ino:4:26: fatal error: SSD1306Ascii.h: No such file or directory

#include "SSD1306Ascii.h"

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Nano.

The compiler needs that file (SSD1306Ascii.h). You can download here.

You may as well download SSD1306AsciiAvrI2c.h as well since it's likely you don't have it. Based on the code, once you've fixed that first error, it'll just choke on the second include.

I'm planning on doing this paired with a boost control solenoid to swap from my mechanical rig.

And maybe later add a wideband to the same program.

Will post it when done.

Thanks a lot for sharing, this is awesome! I just ordered all parts. No experience with Arduino yet but I'm excited to try this out.

Back